Monday 13 April 2009

-------------------------------------------------------things to make and do #1------------------------------------------------

















Easter is fundementally boring. As my old man used to say, "you can't do shit with eggs". Me and my brother used to egg him in the FACE when he said this - with rotten eggs from last halloween. But it's true - Easter eggs only provoke 0.00000003 of the excitement of getting some ill christmas present. Just look at the N64 boy.

I spent my easter days fucking around with old newspapers from my grandmother's loft. I cut out a picture of some delightful prize-winning chick of sorts and made award-winning art out of it (above), and circled every 23rd word in the Journal Obituaries (a la The Number 23, keep up keep up) to absolutely no fucking avail (below). It was totally fun. DO IT.

-S

Pork and Wine © Andrew D.S. 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

23