Monday 9 March 2009

Spells for Harm & Doing Evil


I literally tried this.

So one day I was browsing the web, and I came across this awesome doozy of a site --

Spells for Harm & Doing Evil

--which basically does what it says on its hypertextual tin. It's a bunch of lo-fi black magic, based (apparently) on ancient Haitian Vodou (correct spelling merci beaucoup), that allows you to cast bare spells that cause general negativity to specific people. And the fact was/is that I am somewhat uncomfortable around one of my housemates, with all his boring obsessions with Window's 95 Solitaire, being Welsh* and having a really ugly face. But there were no killing spells that I could find, so the next best was the 'Banishing a Troublesome Person' spell, which involved carving Eel Kanno Taf (the magic words) into a candle, which we have plenty of because our house is a house of powercuts, and then reading a psalm out for 9 nights. I could only really be arsed doing it for about, what, 1 night? But I still think it's had at least 1/9th of an effect, as he's still here, he just fucks off back to Wales a whole lot more on weekends.

*sorry Welsh

S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm welsh