Sunday 29 June 2008

Old Stereo

I was on me way home from me grandma's and i thought... OMFGSZx11!! Only blogs isn't it! only blogs! so i knew i had to make a whole new blog from scratch, a music blog BECAUSE BLOGS ARE WELL FUCKING PUNK

1st things fuckin last (what films that from - its from reservoir dogs), take a look at this scab on my shinbone:------

<---- Every boy and every girl knows that the best thing you'll ever get out of life is peeling a scab off your leg, and I've just started on this one. Good fucking times. & In case you didn't notice, the aesthetic of this blog is to have really un related shit? and poor grammar? You cant complain because that is the aesthetic of this blog, so you can contact me and complain but i litereally wont listen. TIT OFF SHANGLE Anyway, I had this idea of 1-sentence summaries of new bands, and I was gonna get ducttape and photograph it and scan it in and use that as a background, and all these things. Basically im trying to be as messy as possible. BECAUSE BLOAGS ARE WELL FUCKING PUNK

Times New Viking are so flipping punk they make me want to play the bass guitar round a middle-class girl's house until blood drips down from my index finger onto their Persian carpet.

TRUE STORY

Alice Glass has the nicest tits ever. X 400000000000000000000000000000000000

now some bad ones......

Coldplay must stop BUGGING ME now that they are the nostalgic-pub-jukebox-presser's favourite cunt song makers that they vaguely remember playing in the background of a tender moment with their girlfriend of 7 YEARS ago listening to Trouble, even though the album cover of the new one is nice THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU GOOD SHITS.

and finally....

Timbaland fancies his dad.

PERIOD.



by Andrew! Bye!

No comments: